Managing Your Benefits
The new HealthySteps Benefits Portal and Service Center are now live!
Stanford Health Care is pleased to offer you even more ways to manage your benefits.
The new HealthySteps benefits portal and service center are now live. If you have questions, or need to enroll or make changes to your benefits, you may now access the HealthySteps benefits portal by going to www.healthysteps4u.org and clicking on “View or Change My Benefits (SHC)” from the homepage. You can also reach the Stanford Health Care benefits service center at 1-855-278-7157 (Mon-Fri, 5AM-5PM PST).
The new HealthySteps benefits portal and service center offer you an enhanced customer service experience and support for all questions related to your health and welfare benefits.
The HealthySteps Mobile App
The HealthySteps mobile app is designed to make accessing your benefits information even easier. Available for download on all smartphones and tablets, the app allows you to:
- Access health and benefit details, provider phone numbers and websites all in one location.
- Save ID cards for quick access and easily email an image to your doctor.
- Find out about upcoming health events and save them to your personal calendar.
- “Favorite” regularly used providers to quickly access their information when you need it.
- Get important reminders about your benefits and actions to take through push notifications.
To download the HealthySteps Mobile App, visit www.hsbenefitsapp.com and log in using your Stanford Health Care employee ID number.
Important: iPhone and iPad users installing the app for the first time: Click “Download” and then “Install.” After installing, go to Settings and take the following steps: Settings > General > Device Management > Pier 2 Marketing LLC > Trust.